My AE92 sedan (Philippines)

Over al je verbouwingen, aanpassingen, enz...

Moderator: Moderator

euae92
Type Corolla: AE92

Re: My AE92 sedan (Philippines)

Bericht door euae92 »

peewee schreef:we'll make a nice package for you, putting all the parts together everyone has, and then ship that. i'll make a phonecall for you this week, then maybe i have an instrument cluster with foglight indicator for you, and if you're lucky maybe a gti cluster....
Sure! ;) ;) Thanks peewee! I hope this is going to be a successful trade ;)

MzKzM schreef:I think this will be about the cheapest service (http://www.tntpost.nl/voorthuis/pakkett ... kket-plus/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) It can take up to 3 weeks to arrive.
Here's a quick overview:

0-2 kg € 24,10
2-5 kg € 34,20
5-10 kg € 57,10
10-20 kg € 104,10

I have checked UPS, FedEx, DHL and some other companies al well but those ask more than€200,- for 10 kg!
Wow, thanks for this link. This is a big help. Thanks MzKzM! ;)

Ninja schreef:hello i have found this http://link.marktplaats.nl/398824057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
This is it! :lol: Thanks a lot for this link! :shock: ;)

Blof-fan schreef:I believe we have a winner! :lol:

It doesn't include the black panel that goes with it or the wiring, but maybe you can fab up something yourself.
The price is very, very reasonable! ;)
I cannot understand the language in that link. But if you said it reasonable, I have no contest on that! ;) 8-) 8-)

peewee schreef:damn, i'm also still lokking for one with the clock in it, cause by mine the clock is removed for a turbo pressure gauge...
if i buy this one, you can get mine if you don't mind the absence off the clock, for a lower price off course...
No problem peewee! We have some of those cluster guages here, problem is--- they're right hand oriented and there's no rear fog indicator on it. You can have the clock, I can source out a clock here. Just PM me if you have the cluster guage. I hope the pigtails (electrical sockets) are included. Please send me some high resolution photos of it. ;) Quite excited here. :lol: Thanks peewee! ;)

euae92@yahoo.com
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

Ninja schreef:hello i have found this http://link.marktplaats.nl/398824057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
peewee schreef:damn, i'm also still lokking for one with the clock in it, cause by mine the clock is removed for a turbo pressure gauge...
if i buy this one, you can get mine if you don't mind the absence off the clock, for a lower price off course...
Hello peewee. I think I also need the 2 switches (rearfog and defogger). Might also want those side mirrors. Please PM me on how much will those cost including your gti cluster. Please give me an update if you have time. ;) Thanks in advance peewee! ;) euae92@yahoo.com
MzKzM
CCNL Member
CCNL Member
CCNL lidnummer: 545

Bericht door MzKzM »

I thought you already had the retractable mirrors? The ones from the add are only electrical adjustable. It seems there are no pigtails with the cluster as far as I can see in the add. However, I believe there are some other cars that use the same connectors.
Coffee is what makes civilized life possible in these demanding times...
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

MzKzM schreef:I thought you already had the retractable mirrors? The ones from the add are only electrical adjustable. It seems there are no pigtails with the cluster as far as I can see in the add. However, I believe there are some other cars that use the same connectors.
Retractable side mirrors have different orientation since it came from Japan which is a RHD country. ;) Ah, i see. I hope peewee was able to contact the seller. ;) Thanks MzKzM! ;)
MzKzM
CCNL Member
CCNL Member

Bericht door MzKzM »

euae92 schreef: Retractable side mirrors have different orientation since it came from Japan which is a RHD country. ;)
Do they? Hmmmm I have a set over here, I'll take another look. They looked quite the same when I first checked. Was planning to use the rectractable type on my corolla.
peewee
CCNL Member
CCNL Member
CCNL lidnummer: 758
Type Corolla: gt-i 20

Bericht door peewee »

hi,

sorry, was a bit wasted this weekend because of new years eve, but i've send the seller of those parts on marktplaats an email, so i'll probably get a reply tomorrow and then i can say more.

i maybe easy to putt all the parts here together and ship them in one package, butt that's something i will work out with peter (MzKzM) and the other people who have something for you....

and if you're not using the retractable mirrors, i might be interested in them, along with a under the ashtray type of cupholder....
groeten van PeeWee
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

MzKzM schreef:
euae92 schreef: Retractable side mirrors have different orientation since it came from Japan which is a RHD country. ;)
Do they? Hmmmm I have a set over here, I'll take another look. They looked quite the same when I first checked. Was planning to use the rectractable type on my corolla.
If those set came from Japan (RHD), then the right side mirror have different focus. You need to adjust it a bit to narrow the focus. They may look the same, until you install them. You'll notice, you will have a far focus on the right.. JDM enthusiasts here can adjust that though. I know you too can do something on those. So, no worries. ;)
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

peewee schreef:hi,

sorry, was a bit wasted this weekend because of new years eve, but i've send the seller of those parts on marktplaats an email, so i'll probably get a reply tomorrow and then i can say more.

i maybe easy to putt all the parts here together and ship them in one package, butt that's something i will work out with peter (MzKzM) and the other people who have something for you....

and if you're not using the retractable mirrors, i might be interested in them, along with a under the ashtray type of cupholder....
Thanks peewee! ;) I'm taking notes on the parts you need.. ;) Take your time guys. Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays! ;)

By the way: If you're needing the retractable side mirrors, do you have a mirror switch with a retact button?
Afbeelding

I can also provide an electrical diagram for the retactable side mirrors. ;)
MzKzM
CCNL Member
CCNL Member

Bericht door MzKzM »

Bear in mind that you need a control module (small relay boy) for the rectractable mirrors as well.

My set came from Japan as well.
Perhaps I can swap just the mirror glasses from RHD to LHD to make my set work. I'll have to check it when I get back home.
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

MzKzM schreef:Bear in mind that you need a control module (small relay boy) for the rectractable mirrors as well.

My set came from Japan as well.
Perhaps I can swap just the mirror glasses from RHD to LHD to make my set work. I'll have to check it when I get back home.
Yup, I can also acquire a window relay here. ;)

The problem is in the housing (the retracting part) not in the mirror. And the mirror of a JDM retractable sidemirror has a different shape from what we have as far as I know. I'll try to search for some DIY photos. I think you need to adjust a gear inside the right sidemirror. I'll try my best to help you. ;)
corollapowerrr
Ambassador member
Ambassador member
CCNL lidnummer: 468
Type Corolla: AE82
Type Corolla: Geen
Contacteer:

Bericht door corollapowerrr »

maybe some nice gadget for the e9 sedan owners: corolla e9 sedan
Lexus is250c RAV4 hybrid 4wd
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

Very late update :lol:

I already had my car painted. Atlast! :lol:

changed new set of doors (Japan surplus) for a rust-free doorshells
Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Still on its drying stage. Will have it buffed 2 weeks from now. That's why its still dull.

Also, need more time to put everything back. I still have parts uninstalled. :lol:

Thanks CCNL! ;)
MzKzM
CCNL Member
CCNL Member

Bericht door MzKzM »

That really looks nice!
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

Thanks MzKzM :D

Finally, i had it buffed. 8-) Changed the Enkei Aero to steel rims with Toyota hubcaps. ;)

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Thanks CCNL :D
scoop
CCNL lidnummer: 0
Type Corolla: e11

Bericht door scoop »

nice car i like it original :)
nice colour :)
euae92

Bericht door euae92 »

Long time no post :lol:

My share for today

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

Additional parts:
OEM square foglamps
OEM hood heatshield
fabricated hood dampers
NGK high tension wires

Thanks CCNL! ;)
Bart-E11
CCNL Member
CCNL Member
CCNL lidnummer: 796
Type Corolla: E11
Type Corolla: SE111

Bericht door Bart-E11 »

nice, I didnt know you painted your car (was on hollyday) but I realy like the collor and the combined Euro/JDM look
Project: **Corolla SE111 Luna - > G6R Turbo**
Daily: Corolla AE111 Terra - > Luna -> wanabe G6 285K Km and counting

Tellerswipe 80 - 160
Ruudje schreef:Is dit de 3de versnelling ?
Bart-E11 schreef: Nee z'n 5
tazz1300

Bericht door tazz1300 »

euae92 schreef:Long time no post :lol:

My share for today

Afbeelding

Additional parts:
OEM square foglamps
OEM hood heatshield
fabricated hood dampers
NGK high tension wires

Thanks CCNL! ;)
Hi euae92

I like your hood dampers, I would also like to fit a set.

Can you take some close up pics of your hood dampers and what length are they?

Afbeelding
Plaats reactie